Motus Nova is Partnering With Clinicians Across the US to Enhance Telehealth for Stroke Rehabilitation
Signing up with Motus is Easy!
- No upfront costs to purchase or rent the device.
- Training is quick and easy.
- Bill using current codes (e.g. CPT: 97162, 97110, 97530).
How do Motus Home Devices help your Telehealth sessions?
The Most Advanced Clinician Dashboard.
Monitor Strength and Range of Motion
The Only FDA Class-1 Robotic Device With Active Assistance
The Hand Mentor is an FDA Class 1 device designed to help stroke survivors recover at home.
The Hand Mentor is the first in-home stroke rehab device that provides active assistance. It helps stroke survivors to initiate movements like those delivered by a skilled therapist.
It is clinically proven to provide equivalent outcomes to traditional modes of rehabilitation.
- Treat Patients Anywhere: Assess, monitor, and deliver low infection risk contactless care
- Sessions are Reimbursed: Covered by Medicare and most private providers
- Flexible Hours: Schedule patients when it suits you
- Referral Network: Motus connects users with clinicians, and can provide clinicians with access to patients in need of rehab
- Scalable: No overhead costs for locations/expansions
What You Will Need to Provide Telehealth With Motus Robots